Friday, March 12, 2010

my hearts are broken


Sad News Minions,

I had to break up with Basement Cat....I thought he was cheating on me with Sheba, but it turns out it was really Charlie Grey...I should have known he was gay...last week he showed up in a purple scarf he said his mom made...Basement Cat should change his name to Closet Cat...The worst part of all even worse than the humiliation is that I think I might be pregnant with Basement Cat's baby...oh wait...I'm fixed...never mind it was just cat gas. Anyway, he's still our fearless leader and this Sunday we will take over Rhode Island. Charlie Grey may end up a casualty...you never can tell in battle. :) I guess I'll have to update my profile on http://www.plentyofcatnip.com/


Be Brave Young Souls....Be Brave

No comments:

Post a Comment