Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Meow Meow Patrick's Day


Awwwww....I'm finally rested from my trip to RI...It was AMAZING! I ran out the back door Friday night and wating in the alley was Phil. As soon as we landed in RI we were greeted by the RI crew (they call themselves "the littlest army"...lame) anyway, we got to HQ and gave them the rundown of how things were gonna roll...We surprised the dogz at their HQ and they never knew what hit 'em...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....we even had a journalist with us to capture some of the images from the battle. 48 states to go minions....48 states.

On a sadder note, Charlie Grey was "accidently" run down by a semi...it seems an entire tube of super-glue which created a puddle that Charlie walked in was in the middle of the street. How odd...:)


OH OH OH !!!! and one more thing...I have a date with a new man in town...Owen. He's a little younger than me, but he will be easier to train.


Well, I'm off to enjoy some green fancy feast...i hate my mom.


LF

No comments:

Post a Comment